Adam C. Baca
Adam Baca is a graduate of the Baylor University School of Business and has practiced public accounting in Albuquerque since 2007. His expertise lies in tax, business valuations, and accounting matters servicing clients in a wide range of industries. His tax practice specialties include federal and state income taxes and business valuation.
Baca was a senior associate with Deloitte Tax, LLP in Houston, Texas for three years. At Deloitte, Baca specialized in expatriate tax compliance and consulting.
Accredited in Business Valuation.
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Baylor University, 2005
- Master’s in Taxation, Baylor University, 2005
- Certified Public Accountant, New Mexico and Texas
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Member AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Member NMSCPA (New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants)
- Member NACVA (National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts)